|PvP in an arena.|
The Swords McMMO adds abilities which allow you to add bleed effects to your attacks and counter the enemies hits.
Right click the mouse to activate the ability, allowing the attacking player to cause the bleed effect, the effect time is base on the swords level of the user.
Causes enemies to take damage every two seconds. If you apply bleed to a mob, it will bleed until the effect wears off or death, whichever comes first. The duration of the bleed is increased by your sword skill.
At level 1000, Bleed will last for 6 ticks damaging 1/2 heart per second, for a total of 3 hearts. The chance to apply bleed is 0.1% for every skill level in Swords, with a max cap of 75% at level 750.
Bleed normally lasts for two seconds, however if your Swords skill is above 750 it will last for one tick longer than normal.
Bleeds can have their duration increased if another Bleed is applied.
(e.g. if the player has Bleed with 3 ticks remaining and another 3-ticks Bleed was applied, Bleed will last for 6 ticks in total.)
|Bleed Type||Ticks||Total Damage|
-Stop hurting yourself.-
A counter attack takes the damage done to you, and returns half to the attacking person or mob. It will not work if you have half a heart remaining. The chance to perform a counter attack depends on your Swords level, and increases by 0.05 per level
The Max Counter Attack Percentage is 30%
- Bleed no longer ignores armor and is affected by the protection enchantments of armor. Meaning if your foe is using protection IV armour the bleed will do no real addition damage to him.
- Counter attacks ignore other player's armor.
- You need to block with a sword in order to Counter attack.
- The sword's counter attack ability used to work on ranged weapons. Meaning it was possible for an opposing player to get hurt from your counter attack if he was hitting you from a distance with a bow.
- As of McMMO version 1.1.14, the old McMMO parry ability was removed.The changelog stated that "Swords no longer parry, no need to compete with in game mechanics." This is due to the change in vanilla Minecraft that made holding the right click enable blocking, which reduces incoming damage from the front.